Legal questions & answersLegal questions & answers

pasc result marks were changed. marks were changed higher to lower and ANY 8 hour(s) ago

I am. M.Jamil resident of mirpur. I need you legal advice. On 21 July 2017 PAC political science result declared. On of my friend told me that result is...


Service matter of contract employee ANY 8 hour(s) ago

The acting charge can be given only to the most senior civil servant under the provisions of the Rule 10_A of the Punjab Civil Servants 1974. The Deputy...



i am doing job in Punjab government on basic pay scale 16. i want to go another government department. In this regard, i applied to higher officers for...


Advise for removal of records Family 23 Jul 2017

Hi, I am from lahore. I want to know that if someone does court marriage with nikah but nikah is only registered in union council not in nadra, is there...

To dissolve ur marriage and for removal the record of ur marriage from concerned union council without noticing your parents and also without khula decree....View

mother property legally share Property 22 Jul 2017

ek mother k pass property thi as plot jo ajj ki 1 cror ki he . or us mother ki death ho gai he. abb us mother k 3 son or 3 daughters thin, 3 sons me se...


Bacha kis k pas rahe ga Family 20 Jul 2017

AoA ap se aik maswra krna ha aik married girl ha wo husband k sath nai rahna chahti unka aik bacha ha aik sal ka ab according to law wo bacha ks k pas...

Married girl agar khula bhi le leti h phr bhi bacha apni maa ki custody m hi rahay ga.......Advocate sajid please contact for detail consultancyView

Canceling duplicate NADRA card. ANY 16 Jul 2017

Hi. How much would it cost to cancel a duplicate NICOP card (Overseas Pakistani) which was issued by mistake by NADRA?. Basically when I renewed my card...

Contact our law firm who can get you duplicate NICOP cancelled. For details please either contact Advocate Nazia at 0092-324-420-7207 or vist our webs...View

Power of Attorney to authorize the attorney to transfer the property t Property 16 Jul 2017

Hi We are some sisters all living abroad with foreign nationality. We have inherited Property from our late father. A House and a Plot in Pakistan We...

You need a power of attorney for this purpose. Contact for detail please.View

Divorce of international couple Family 14 Jul 2017

Dear, I am Moroccan married to a Pakistani since 2010. We got married in Morocco and we live in Saudi Arabia. We have a 2 and half baby. We want to...

Hello! Call Advocate Nazia who can get you divorce in no time from Pakistan. For details please call Advocate Nazia at 0092-324-420-7207 or visit our ...View

is Hiba Can be challenged Property 10 Jul 2017

Hi Sir, I have a question that is the Hiba can be challenged by any one of my brother or sister in parent's life or after that? Thanks & Regards...

Hello! You cannot stop some one all over the world to challege some thing .However Hiba once done cannot be cancelled. For details please visit our website...View

second citizenship by investment ANY 9 Jul 2017

Hello.I am a retired Senior Executive of a Government Organization. I intend to have second citizenship through investment. Please confirm you may provide...


Second citizenship through investment ANY 8 Jul 2017

Please confirm that you provide services for second citizenship by investment. Your response may enable me to give details I am Karachi Pakistan & at present...


Married solution with girl less than 16 ANY 3 Jul 2017

Hello. I want to know what is the procedure of getting married with 15 years old girl.. parents from both side are happy but the issue is girl,s age infact...

As contrast with different administrations of court marriage in lahore pakistan, Advocate Nazia was the best lawyer who guide a easy procedure of court...View

Ghaag act.4/5 and act506 Criminal 14 Jun 2017

My sister case my cousin have fired us on our home and said that ur sister is on my name by force.we fir against him on act 506 & ghaag act 4/ we...


divorce and child custody Family 5 Jun 2017

my husband is living in UAE since marriage i.e 9 years while i m in pak. we stayed together for 150 days total n have one son only. husband is not staying...

Hello! Thankyou for contacting us .We will get you divorce in no time along with the permanent custody of child. For details please call Advocate Ali...View